Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Let Go

I will learn to let go
I will learn to live free
I know who I am
I know who I'll be

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."

I choose to live
I chose to live
I choose to love
I chose to love
I choose to know thyself
Know thyself
in this place, read me, read my face

I will learn to love again.

What you are just learning
I already forgot long ago

Self Defense
so I don't even get hung up on the fence
D-Fense
D-Nile
Denial is the first step
then comes anger
soon after comes acceptance

Keep it simple Stupid
Verbal warfare
Art of War
MMA
Krav Ma Ga
Oh my god, who gives a shit

you gotta protect yourself
before you wreck yourself

KISS
Keep it simple
Keep it simple, Stupid
what you are just learning
I have long forgotten

I can't even remember how the saying goes
eat up
hope
live
let go
and love
let go
and live

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews