Saturday, November 13, 2010

When I Write Rhymes...

"When I write rhymes I go blind
Greatest HitsI let the lord do his thang"
-Tupac (Ghetto Gospel)


Tell me do you see that old lady ain't it sad


Living out a bag, but she's glad for the little things she has
And over there there's a lady, crack got her crazy
Guess she's given birth to a baby
I don't trip and let it fade me, from outta the frying pan
We jump into another form of slavery
Even now I get discouraged
Wonder if they take it all back while I still keep the courage
I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles
I make mistakes, I learn from everyone
And when it's said and done
I bet this Brother be a better one
If I upset you, don't stress
Never forget, that God hasn't finished with me yet
I feel his hand on my brain
When I write rhymes, I go blind, and let the lord do his thang
But am I less holy
'cause I choose to puff a blunt and drink a beer with my homies
Before we find world peace
We gotta find peace and end the war on the streets
My ghetto gospel



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxR4AweLeXE


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto_Gospel

The Rose that Grew from ConcreteAll Eyez on MeTupac - Resurrection (Widescreen Edition)Tupac Only God Can Judge Me Poster Poster Print, 24x36 Poster Print, 24x36Tupac Shakur (1971-1996, B&W) Music Poster Print - 24x36 Poster Print, 24x36 Poster Print, 24x36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews