Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What If

What if I didn't trip?
What if I didn’t fall?
Would I just be stumbling around

Knowing nothing at all



What if I never met you and
You never met him
What if I never met her
What if

What if I missed you
by just half a step
by just half a second





What if you’re out there
but I don’t know where
What if you're here
but I don't see you


What if it means everything?
What if it doesn’t mean anything at all?

Eyes Clip Art
What if I missed your glance?
What if I never had the chance?
What if I never get the chance?
What?

What if
Everything I do today
means nothing tomorrow

What if tomorrow never comes
then today is all I got
Right?




What if I didn’t trip?
What if I didn’t fall?
What if I just kept living?
Seeing everything
but really seeing nothing at all

What if I didn’t know
that I know that I know nothing at all?

What if I thought I was seeing right?
But now I know I wasn’t

What if you think your right?
Will one day you know











As I write I think
What if?

What if this wasn’t anymore than this?
What could this mean?

Is it all just based on what I’ve seen?
What I see in tomorrow?
What I will see tomorrow

What Will I see tomorrow?
Who knows?
Who knows me, and can see what I see?
I live in rations, rationally

regulating my emotions, rushes,

Feelings that fluctuate
From one day to this date
A feeling's coming but sometimes it’s late

Wait wait
right?
Don’t you wish you could slow it all down?
Think about how the world is round
and we’ve only seen a fraction of what could be found

We see the loud stuff, the blatant, obvious, obnoxious
But it’s really what underlies
What you can see beneath
What lies beneath

You and me
in this real virtual reality
really?
Is it virtual or is it real?

Or does it not matter


Real or fake?
All one artificial environment
shaped by man
created by man

shapes man
creates man


is all this around me creating me
or is it me somewhere deep inside
figuring out nirvana
self-actuality
my actual self in this real world
that I see that I believe
that I believe
I know

What if I didn’t trip?
What if I didn’t fall?
Would I just be stumbling around
Knowing nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews