Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Unreachable

I like to be unreachable
Untouchable
Untouchables

cause you can't hit a moving target
and "you have to be a man"

I like to let my cell phone die
cause when cell phones die
do they still dream?

Do androids dream of electric sheep?
Asked, Phillip K. Dick

Is it hip?
to ask questions like that
in 2014

cause in 2000
there was a Space Odyssey

and in 1984
there was big brother

and 2015 years ago
I would have been unreachable

I wonder what Socrates
Aristotle
Plato
Da Vinci

are doing now?

it's all Greek to me
but when in Rome...

What would you do?
Where is Michelangelo?
Oh no,
Where am I?

I'm unreachable
I guess my cell phones dead
but miraculously I am still alive

and it's just sitting in my pocket
but it's dead
oh no

I wonder what happened to it's head
I said
As I watched my cell phone
bleed
or is it bled?

And I saw the color red
cause red is the color of the sun with my eyes closed

I can still taste you
When I close my eyes

But I don't think I like the taste
you don't know how sick you make me?
you're so vain I bet you think this poem is about you
but it's not
cause it's all about me, myself and I
me, me, me
I'm so selfish and
you

you make me, so sick
you make me sick to my stomach
puke, but I'm not eminem

he's the man
and i reach into my pocket
and i pick out more
M&M's

and my cell phones still dead
I guess I didn't listen to what they said

unreachable
cause my cell phone's still dead
I guess I didn't hear what they said.

I like to be unreachable
untouchable
unacknowledged
unmanageable

I like to be this way
I like to be unhelpable
unflappable
unteachable
unmanageable

I like be underdeveloped
I like to be diagnosed
I like to be classified

I like to be unreachable
unteachable
untouchable
undiagnosed
unclassified

declassified
because my life is one big classification
I mean one big misclassification
I mean clarification
wait, let me clarify

I mean
I like it when my cell phones dead
even though they say its 2014
get with the times

but I read the new york times everyday
does that make me a better person
to get depressed before breakfast

but if my cell phones dead,
but but but
if's, and's and buts in my face

cause I'm just wondering
unwavering
waning, waxing, wilting
writing
building while one device is dead
creating while I'm unreachable

not able to be reached
not able to be touched

even though my cell phone is dead....
Why do I still feel so alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews