Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What? I want

What? I want

New note
New idea

Is that what I want
Is what? What I want

I think
If I think
And write down what I'm thinking
It'll make me feel as if my feelings are being expressed
Being felt

But what goes through my mind
Mostly nonsense
Nonsensical things
You can say a lot and not say much
You can say
How your day was and about this person you met
Complain about this
Until you go insane
But maybe it keeps you sane to talk about the inane because what really matters in the grand scheme of all this
You live and you die in the blink of an eye
Just a fleeting moment that means so much in the moment
Get a job and grow old
Hope you can tell people what you wanted to be told

Or maybe that's what some need
Feel a struggle or frustration
To share
So you can bond
Even if it's based on negativity or naïveté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews