Thursday, December 19, 2013

its funny

its funny you think i give a fuck what you call me, 
it's called hyperactive 
always have been. 
always will be, 
so dear doctors
dr this
dr that
i need a dr
dr. dre gimme the beats
it's all greek to me
alphas betas
it's all this mathematics
used to rap to remember the equations

plug and chug

wears my jug
wears my juice
wears my jin
just kidding
wheres your grin

 it was the medicine that you gave me 

that drove me to the point of insanity 
so thanks for giving me all those white substances 
you had no idea what you were doing, 
im not a drug addict 
i just do what feels right, 

no more uppers,

no more downers
no more blue or yellow purple pills
no more pills
no more white
no more powder
no more ice
it goes health
friends, family

because it just comes down to uppers and downers, 

and you drink to get down, 
you smoke to get high, 
you drink coffee to get up, 

i don't, i live my life, ayee ayeee

nah, i'm not chasing no paper
you use your drugs 
i live my life
it's like questioning what i eat at mcdonalds
use your drugs and i use mine
you eat your food
you drink your wine
convince yourself that it's fine 

my drugs are sex and food, 

what are yours?
looking for something to lick
oral fixations
how many licks does it take to break
down to the lollipop
all these girls licking lil waynes like hes a rapper
he's wack 
he's wacker than wacker
he's crazy 
he's insane
and he spits it straight off his dome
lights up for every song
so you can sing along when the dj throws it on
and if i leave here tonight and i fall asleep
wake up
hopefully she got some teeth
OK
OK

it's the trauma that does it, 

it's the stress, theres nothing more nothing less
my life is now
my life is then
my life is there
it was the stress
i was a mess
i was depressed
like i give a fuck
i digress
i joke i joke
i kid i kid

i do it cause i love it

i do it cause i wanna 
i do it cause i got it from my momma
and i learned it from my daddy
and the only people out there that can talk to me better know me
cause if you dont me 

cabasa es loco

loco es cabaso
capaso
capasa
no habla espanol
no habla englais
but im english
whats up
whats good

you love it

i love it
i want it
you got

f with me 

you know i got it

f with double r

he'll lock you up
i fuck with rashawn ross
dmb
real music

pink floyd

real music
beatles
eminem
biggie
real shit
not fake shit

f all that fancy shit

moneys not even in my vocabulary

i spread love

its my way
it should be your way

you see the log in my eye

i see the log in yours
i see the saw dust in my eye
i see the saw dust in yours

why do you question me

shalom
peace
here now
one day

shalom

peace here
now one
one
one day

one day you're here

one day you're there
you're so unfiar

sipping from your cup

my run is never
cause i used to run track

i used to chill at the rat

cause they gotta them on every campus

it's not about the dollars

it's not about the hollers
it's not about the girls
it's not about the thrills

it's about the music

it's about the people
it's about the children

i love my life

and they can try to lock me up
they can try to hold me down
they can't

they tried

they literally can not
you can try
i try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews