Friday, February 18, 2011

Feeling

Feeling fulfilled
Feeling Free
Pursuit Of Happiness (Nightmare) [Explicit]Feeling Free
throughout uncertainty

faithful
faithfully
I can see
that
I'm on the pursuit of happiness
and I know
I'm not gonna get everything that I want
but I'm gonna get to where I want to be
and it doesn't matter what I get
but how I got there

sound like miley
used to be all cute and smiley
now I'm changed
more rugged now
Oz: The Complete First Seasonbut not evil like o'riley

I will build for the sake of building
I live to live
I live to eat
get on my feet
to feel the beat
living my life
on beat or
off beat
sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews