Monday, February 7, 2011

motionless

Motionless Journey: From a Hermitage in the HimalayasSouth Shore Step One Collection Full / Queen 54/60-Inch Storage Platform Bed, BlackSitting here motionless
or is it motionlessly?
trying to avoid mediocrity
I'm anything but mediocre
sports, engineering and poker
they're all just patterns in my head
predicted behavior
like a fat kid grabs bread

trying to make sense of what I just said
trying to figure out this world before I'm dead
scared to see what society will do to me
getting kinda late
should probably go to bed
cold now, frozen
emotionless

lying here motionless
but all these thoughts race through my head
jumping off the path
guess I skipped the cruise
club money to nowhere
on my own ship now
doing my own shit

but don't know where i'm going
looking for a destination
even though life's a journey
Don't Stop Believin'don't stop believing
but don't know what to believe in
except myself
cause that's all I know

me, myself, my mind
laying here peacefully
motionless but only for a moment
but only moment is now, here, for today
day by day
just for a second i can relax and lay
just for a second i can relax and lay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews