Friday, March 28, 2014

Dear FB

Dear Facebook NY, i know that me posting this helps you somehow, but how many times are you gonna ask me if i wanna take any advertisements? did you ever really just want users? or the whole time were you thinking in the back of your head, HOW AM I GOING TO MONETIZE this? I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg would ever respond to me or if he is just busy trying to think of witty responses for Nobel Peace Prize Winner Barack Obama

I do see how running a startup company success out of Harvard University like Facebook and acquiring companies like Oculus and bidding for Whatsapp and Waze can give you power- I'm sure Zuckerberg has a great handle on what it would be like to run one of the greatest Empires in the world and he should definitely not reserve comment when it comes to matters of International Safety and Security . Every time I write the word safety, Facebook Design keeps on popping up. It's funny how I'm sure there are organizations much worse than the NSA that are using Facebook's perfectly secure server with malintent.

So just be careful Mr. Zuckerberg, because you think Facebook has such a great handle on the world, but if the US Government and Chinese governemnt REALLY wanted to they would shut you down tomorrow. So next time you pull a PR stunt, please don't mention my president. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews