Monday, September 10, 2012

If You Give


Everything’s not what you think
cause sometimes it’s sunny
but sometimes it’s
Cloudy thoughts
Clouding my judgement
Splitting what I meant and
What I just said
What I saw
What I say
What I will

Catharsis
Cathardic
Heart ache
Back ache
Building up in this
Fake
Filled with ficticioius
Figments
Resembling structures
Functionally, forgettable,
Frugally, or is it just frugal?

Just not giving a fuck
You don’t know what you’re doing
and neither do I
I was just a kid then
and I don’t know when
“Life got flipped
turned upside down.”

Or is it right side up
it’s funny
cause we can say
I just don’t give a fuck
but I do, we do, we all live
live to care
live to give
cause if
“you give life then
you become what you are”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews