Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Roses in the City

HamletI mold my sculpture (my masterpiece)
in this mixed up world and I
Victory (Featuring The Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes)(Album Version) [Explicit]play my role

be a player like Hamlet
Shakespearean action / inaction
anyone?
bueler? bueler?
"anyone
tyson, jordon, jackson, action
i pack..."
books
I'm ridiculous
and I'm quick to bust
if in two pair I trust

15 minutes of fame
for who? for you?
for the tame and the lame?
Comfortably Numb (1994 Digital Remaster)just comfortably numb
Spalding 63249 Official Size NBA Street Basketballavoiding their emotional pain

drugged up
all the same, but oh so different
what's your cocktail?
what's your fix
what your mix that fixes you up for your fix

best on the B-Team
but I'm pocket Aces
looking at the wasted
pacing around this world

"looking for a substance to drown in"
like Cudi
this world can drown me
but my world is my world
and my world will astound me

as I stand comfortably
strong here
in this place
know my pace
even though this isn't a race
I taste the taste
and I want it all
but I gotta relax
kick back and just ball
bball everyday
music life
art and reality

just be me
smell the roses
smell the roses in the city
my oasis in concrete
trick or treat
The Examined Life: Introduction to Philosophyobvious or discrete
to each their own
but everybody is just looking down
looking down
everybody is just looking down

at their damn cell phone

to each their own
but
i wish they knew
i wish they knew
i wish I knew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews