Monday, January 4, 2010

How

Can I
Be who I used to be
If I don't want to do
the things I used to do

I used to feel that If I could stay in this moment

I would leave this world 
if I could be in that moment

I would give this all up

We can run Off
And Just enjoy Life

I have to be who I was
I had to be who I was

It was what made me happy

But I can’t leave this world,
because that’s not realistic
I wish I wasn’t so idealistic

So life is going to be stressful
if I want it to be
Or I can sit back and
just let things be

whatever will be will be
the future's not ours to see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Quotes

"Success comes to those that dare to dream dreams and are foolish enough to try and make them come true."
-Vinod Khosla
"Ideas, Products, Messages and Behaviors spread just like viruses do..."
-Malcolm Gladwell

"The 1000 mile journey begins with just one step"
-Chinese Proverb

Me & P

Me & P
Me and P Outside Vondel Park

Total Pageviews